Hiring wedding vendor in Bali is key to a good experience in the whole process of planning and the commencing of your destination wedding. There are numerous wedding services Bali and what goes in your mind would immediately be which vendor to pick. However, let’s pause for a bit and consider how you should hire your Bali wedding vendor.
Knowing the orders in hiring wedding vendor in Bali
Hiring vendors for your wedding is not merely a matter of who to hire, but also when to hire. The wedding industry is a busy one that often runs on a first-come first-serve basis. That is, you need to book your Bali wedding vendors before they’re unavailable during the dates that you’ve chosen. Hiring reliable Bali wedding services is key to creating a wedding that goes smoothly during the planning and during the day. Here are some essential considerations before hiring your Bali wedding vendor for your destination wedding.
Hire your wedding planner in Bali first
A wedding planner is an invaluable asset to building the perfect wedding. Anyone who’s planning a destination wedding should always seriously consider a wedding planner before anything else, instead of trying to tackle everything by yourself. For one, your local wedding planner in Bali will be able to give you insights that only a local or a residence will be able to provide you. Here are the reasons why a local wedding planner should always be one of the wedding vendors in Bali that you consider hiring:
- Reserve their dates for your wedding. Bali is a popular destination for wedding and local planners will likely be busy all-year long. Reserve your dates as soon as possible.
- You’ll have insightful guides from their experiences and expertise from the beginning to the actual day of your wedding. Professional’s insight is invaluable.
Wedding venue in Bali – book them well in advance
Everywhere in the world wedding venue is something that you need to book well in advance. Many venues would need you to book 12 months in advance. It is not rare that you find venues that require you to book a whole 2 years in advance, especially for particularly in-demand venue.
Popular destination wedding venues in Bali
To give you an idea, here are some of the most popular wedding venues in Bali. These are by no means the only ones that you should find out – Bali is a beautiful island that poses limitless potentials. But here are some inspiration for you:
- Khayangan Estate, Uluwatu
- The Surga Villa Estate (Clifftop Wedding), Bukit Peninsula
- Jeeva Saba Villa Estate, Saba – Gianyar
- Beachfront Wedding at W Bali Seminyak
- Bisma Eight Forest Pool & & Garden Rooftop, Ubud
Wedding caterers for your Bali wedding
Now that you’ve booked your venue and your planners, next up is another huge chunk that you should consider is your caterers. Not only food would be one of the most important parts of your event; the service your caterers provide is something that would reflect on you as a host. When hiring caterers, this is the most important thing that you should always consider first.
- Does your venue provide catering services? Is the food satisfactory for you?
- Choosing wedding catering services in Bali: food tasting & menu. This would need time to plan out.
- Caterers are not just about food. They’re wedding services Bali – so make sure that you don’t skimp on services.
Next up in your wedding planning
The other Wedding vendor in Bali that are just as important
- Dresses. Will you bring your own dresses or do you want a local dress vendor in Bali with their own style do it?
- Photographers and videographers
- Entertainers: Bands, DJs, MCs, etc.
- Hair and makeup
- Venue decor