Holding a destination wedding is a lot of excitement, added with the anxiety that comes with it. Wedding planning can be a real headache. But it really does not have to be a burden as long as you diligently do your homework. How to start looking for a suitable wedding vendor in Bali for the long-awaited big day?
Have a clear idea on what you’re trying to organize
Sit down with your partner and talk this out. This is the first thing every bride and groom needs to do before they start on their search for a wedding vendor in Bali. Don’t approach your wedding vendors without the slightest idea of what and how you’d like to run your wedding. Here are some of the basic, but fundamental things you need to have an idea about:
- What’s the theme of your wedding? How would you decide on the tone?
- How much are you and your partner willing to spend for the wedding reception? Budgeting is one of the first and foremost issues every couple has when planning their special day. You need to have this clearly defined.
- How many people are you going to invite? This is something that you’re going to need to have pretty early on. Guest counts are extremely important when deciding various wedding vendors, especially when it concerns the wedding caterers that you’re going to hire.
Decide on a timeline and communicate with your wedding vendor
How much longer until the date you’ve set for your wedding? Is it fixed or are you willing to make compromises about the date? Planning a wedding a year to six months is highly common. But what if you only have, say, less than 3 months to plan your wedding? Here are some of the basics when aligning your needs to the availability of that of your wedding vendor:
- Is your wedding vendor would be available during that date?
- Is it possible to have your request done within the timeline you’ve set? Work this out with them and always communicate.
- How about your budget? Does your timeline would affect it? Do you have the necessary funds ready to get everything set up in time?
Make sure to choose a professional wedding vendor to help you. Not only they are experienced in their work; they also have a valuable insight into problem-solving as well as giving you ideas and recommendations from their past experiences. Remember that they’ve worked with a lot of people in the past.
Recommendations, reviews, and narrowing down your choices
Researching your wedding vendors come next once you have a solid idea for yourself on what kind of wedding reception you’d like to have. Having that relevant idea is also going to help you tremendously when you’re researching the vendors—you’ll have a much clearer direction on which vendor have what you’d want to achieve and which aren’t relevant.
Hiring a wedding vendor in Bali: hire a professional
Thinking of getting help from families or friends when you’re having a destination wedding in Bali? That may not be a good idea. Whatever your reason may entail. Friends are family are also guests. And there are just too many unexpected things associated with all that. There’s the pressure your friends and family will feel at your wedding, at having to both attend and “work” during that time. On the other hand, you know that they are not your staff. You think it’s easier to work with people you’re already familiar with? Try asking your friend to take 10 pictures of you without feeling like you’re ordering them around. It also greatly helps that you’ll have a contract with your chosen wedding vendor in Bali—this gives you more of a peace of mind rather than a headache.